There are a lot of factors that come into play when you want to grow taller naturally such as Genetics, Nutrition, Human Growth Hormone, Exercises, Growth Plates, Sleep, Deep Breathing, and Massage.
Genetics is the main factor, since we can’t do anything about that. You can’t change or control your growth plates fuse up and close, either. Usually this happens around the age of 24. You can still grow after that, but it is a lot harder. You will gain at most 2 inches of height after your growth plates fuse together.
Actually, you can add up to 2 inches (5 cm) in most cases to your natural height. More dedicated people can even add up to 4 or more inches (10 cm) to their height.
Here are some key points of how to grow taller naturally:
• Having proper nutrition and supplements are important to grow taller naturally. Leaving them out and dismissing them as not as important as the exercises would be a bad move.
• The most important supplement you need is calcium. This is the most important thing you will need for bone growth. You will also need magnesium, chromium, and zinc. These all play major parts in aiding bone growth.
• The best sources for calcium and zinc are milk, yogurt, eggs, and meat. The best source for chromium is meat. For magnesium, it would probably be best to take it in pill form.
• Magnesium actually helps you sleep better which is when you do most of growing. Milk does as well. So consider drinking a glass of milk about 2 hours before bed.
• Try to avoid calcium inhibitors such as soft drinks, cigarettes, alcohol, coffee, refined sugars, and salt. If you want to grow taller naturally then minimize the intake of them.
• You will also need to drink a lot of water to keep your blood thinned out and able to transport all the vitamins and nutrients that your muscles and bones will need to repair and grow bigger and longer.
• Growth hormone helps your skeletal bones and muscles to grow stronger, bigger, and longer. If you don’t have enough growth hormone in your body, it will be hard to grow.
• The Intensities exercises such as jumping, sprinting, etc helps to increase amount of growth hormone released into your blood. This allows your body to grow taller naturally.
• Proper sleep is vital. Remember the first 2 hours of sleep are very important because that is the time when your body produces and releases the most growth hormone. Not getting enough sleep can lower the amount of growth hormone that your body produces.
• Eating big meals with foods that have a high in sugars and carbohydrate will force your body to produce a large amount of insulin to help in digestion. This will effectively block out the flow of growth hormone into your blood stream.
• You will need to avoid eating any food or drinking any soft drinks in the 2 hours before bed. This is critical because you don’t want any insulin surges before and during your sleep.